The Modoc County Children and Families Commission is the governing body overseeing the mission, strategies, and work of First 5 Modoc. The Commission is comprised of seven members; all Commissioners are appointed by the Modoc County Board of Supervisors.
- Melissa Channell, Commission Chair ~ Strong Family Health Youth Education Services Coordinator
- Dr. Edward P. Richert, Commission Vice-Chair ~ Modoc County Public Health Director
- Patricia Cullins ~ Modoc County Board of Supervisor, District II
- De Funk ~ Modoc County Office of Education Director of State Preschools Director
- Alice Lybarger ~ Retired Director of Early Head Start Alturas
- Carole McCulley ~ Modoc County Department of Social Services Social Worker Progam Manager
- Tanya Schulz ~ Modoc County Public Health Branch Director