The Modoc County Children and Families Commission is the governing body overseeing the mission, strategies, and work of First 5 Modoc. The Commission is comprised of seven members; all Commissioners are appointed by the Modoc County Board of Supervisors.
- Dr. Edward P. Richert, Commission Chair ~ Modoc County Public Health Director
- Tanya Schulz, Commission Vice-Chair ~ Modoc County Public Health Branch Director
- Melissa Channell, Commission Chair ~ Strong Family Health Youth Education Services Coordinator
- Elizabeth Cavasso ~ Modoc County Board of Supervisor, District IV
- De Funk ~ Modoc County Office of Education Director of State Preschools Director
- Alice Lybarger ~ Retired Director of Early Head Start Alturas
- Carole McCulley ~ Community Member At-Large